Birthdays will always be special. This event will always be fun especially for kids. This special day is not only for kids but for adults as well. With all the stresses of planning a birthday party, you should look for a way to make inviting your guests as easy as possible. Creating birthday party invitations doesn’t have to be a tedious process and there are a lot of ways to send creative invites, especially via digital.
Here’s how you can send invitations by text message and manage RSVPs easily, all for free!
- Download our free app for iOS or Android by clicking here
- Start building your party invitation by choosing an event name. This is a great way to feature the guest of honor with a title like “Celebrate Ben’s 5th Birthday!”
- Also enter any information you would like guests to know in the “Event Note” field. If you’re planning a birthday party, this is a great spot to share gift ideas, venue details like parking, or any other instructions.
- Choose a date and time. Saturday’s are always the most attended days of the week!
- Enter a location, be sure to enter an accurate address so guests can easily pull up directions from their invitation.
- Choose a theme. Invitd has themes for nearly every occasion but you can also upload your own photo of the guest of honor!
Once you have your event created you can easily select guests from your contacts and send the invitations by text.
Be careful to not over-invite or under-invite! Typically about 55% of guests that are invited with the app will attend the event.
Lastly, don’t forget to send reminders to those who haven’t responded about a week before the event and those those attending about 1-2 days before the event.
Every celebration will always be a special one, especially birthdays. We’d love to party with you!
Be sure to check out our Top Tips for Planning a Birthday Party or other Party Ideas